- Starting salary to be determined based on experience and credentials
- Chicago, IL, USA
About the roleThe new Employee Services function within Dyson Business Services (DBS) organization will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing employee services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
The DBS Employee Services Team Lead is responsible for the delegation of all transactional activity relating to the employee lifecycle. You will work closely with the DBS Employee Services Senior Administrator and the DBS Employee Services Team Lead, to identify improvement opportunities within our processes and implementing new ways of working.
The ES Team Lead must be confident in managing data and possesses the ability to understand and analyze statistical data to drive efficiencies within day-to-day operations. To be successful in this role, you will strive to deliver a 'best in class', efficient service and will be a valued member of the wider People and DBS communities at Dyson.
The role requires strong commercial acumen to deliver results through the analysis of data, root cause analysis and its translation into plans that deliver continually improving return on investment.
- Manage and prioritize team workload, including resource planning and cyclical activities
- Analyze performance and provide support to maximize team productivity and quality
- Complete and action internal audits, ensuring that transactions are being completed in line with our internal processes and legislation
- Prepare and deliver training materials to the People Services team and wider people team where required
- Ensure that employee and organization data integrity, accuracy, and legal compliance are always maintained
- Responsible for ensuring processes and standard operating procedures are up to date and in line with legislation
- Resolve problems or shortfalls in service delivery quickly. Identify the reason for the shortfall in delivery and look to put immediate plans in place to resolve
- Maintain and report on team SLA’s and KPI’s, ensuring the team are aware of performance and presenting the data to the Support Hub Manager
- Support the Employee Services Administrators with transactions when the workload is high
- Demonstrated background working in an Americas HR Shared Services Centre
- Experience of coaching and developing team members and ability to motivate and manage others
- Experience of working a customer-focused environment, where focus is on SLA's and continuous improvement
- Excellent time and task management skills, highly organized with the ability to plan, prioritize and delegate
- Adaptable and flexible; comfortable working under ambiguous, changing conditions
- Confident managing data; ability to understand and analyze statistical data and produce reports
- Previous experience of Workday and case management systems preferred
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match and additional discretionary 2% Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Wellness Program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.