- Competitive + benefits
- Wiltshire, Hullavington - United Kingdom
The Range & Efficiency and Mass Engineer will support the Range & Efficiency simulation, validation, development and mass management activities.
· Develop, validate and use vehicle energy simulation tool.
· Support mass management and data analysis closely working with system and component owners.
· Support Range and Efficiency test and development activities.
· Report out latest mass data weekly basis.
· Conduct benchmarking tests for Range & Efficiency and System and Component Mass.
· Liaise with the test team to plan and perform experimental validations, comparing post-processed results with simulations and make informed design recommendations.
· Generation of proposals and reports.
What You Will Need:
- Experiences in Matlab / Simulink or other form of program environment.
· A degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (other relevant engineering disciplines will be considered).
· Excellent fundamental understanding of automotive engineering principles.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and problem solving to ensure delivery of robust production capable solutions.
· A good working knowledge of MS Office.
· Ability to communicate technical issues in an appropriate, concise and accurate fashion, both in writing and verbally.
· Be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment.
· Self-starter - ability to work independently and take on new challenges readily.
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discount on Dyson machines