- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
- You will have in depth, hands on technical experience of ANSYS Fluent or similar application.
- You will be dynamic and self-motivated with a desire to produce the best technical solution possible.
- You will work closely with the support teams to ensure that escalated incidents and problems are resolved in a timely manner; this may often involve dealing with end users and ANSYS Technical support teams.
- Collaboration will also be required to jointly develop standard support processes and manage the ANSYS super user community.
- You will contribute to the development, documentation and systematisation of simulation standards and best practices to support the business.
- You will work closely with the with the other teams / individuals working in the PLM area to ensure improvement projects are delivered with a coordinated approach, including roll-out of software releases in line with the roadmap.
- You will assist in maintaining and developing the ANSYS configuration – preferences, libraries, templates and data management.
- A proven track record of solution architecture is essential
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and complex heterogeneous systems environments
- Strong engineering focus and expertise to ensure understanding of Engineering requirements and processes
- Experience in use of relevant ANSYS Fluent software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Understanding of security principles and policies ensuring these are applied to the design of solutions
- Able to act as a liaison between technical, functional and support functions both on and offshore
- Ability to stay informed of technological developments and understand their applicability to Dyson business problems and opportunities
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines