- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- You will define and lead the technical vision across global IT for the ERP solution architecture for back office capabilities such as Manufacturing/Sales/Logistics/Finance
- Create and own the Target Reference Architecture for the ERP solution with a particular focus on migrating ERP capability from SAP ECC to SAP S4 Hana.
- Create and maintain an architectural knowledge base for the global IT ERP solution •
- Identify and define the technical activities necessary to implement, manage and maintain the Target Reference Architecture (ensuring gap analysis and creation of detailed designs).
- Create, review and maintain the Dyson ERP technical standards.
- Work with the projects/programme teams, integration engineers and analysts to review and drive technical compliance.
- Assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties.
- Review and support the delivery of the operating model components making up the service and support model
- Enable a high performing team of ERP technical and solution design professionals including leadership of technical architects where required
- Provide technical insight for portfolio shaping, feature development and reduction of technical debt
- Maintain alignment with Dyson enterprise principles on architectural standards
- Publish routine MI on ERP risks, decisions and technical dependencies.
- Experience and a proven track record of implementing ERP programmes including, Mulesoft API Integration and S4 Hana
- Experience of working as a solution architect, designing, and implementing solutions
- Experience of ERP & integration architecture artefacts eg functional and technical capability models
- Experience with Splunk, F5, OAuth2 and network security implementations
- Experience of working in complicated multinational organisations
- Previous leadership/mentoring/coaching experience is highly preferential
- Good awareness of Dev Ops would be advantageous - including Continuous Integration and Delivery using agile Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management practices.
- Experience with industry and security standards Agile, TOGAF and PCI-DSS
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines