- Mechanical Engineering
- Calamba Laguna Philippines, Calamba - Philippines
The Role: Support production lines in terms of yield improvement and process control/ evaluation. Ensure that production output is met at all times.
- SPC Chart Monitoring and Weekly Reporting of Process Capability
- Process Control (FMEA, Maintenance and Adherence to Control Plans, Changes in Production Procedures, Baseline Shifts)
- Daily Yield Monitoring / Analysis and Investigation
- Improvement of 1st Pass Yield
- Implement Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma concepts into the manufacturing lines.
- BS ECE/EE/ME/Mfg. Engineering graduate from a reputable institution.
- Knowledgeable in statistical process control, quality tools, six sigma and lean manufacturing concepts.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to interact with and convey ideas to individuals at all levels of organization.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Knowledgeable in autocad and visual basic programming is a plus.