- Mechanical Engineering
- Singapore - Singapore
We are hiring for an experienced Equipment Shift Supervisor at our Advanced Manufacturing Centre in Singapore.
About the role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee production line performance to ensure all lines meet organization target.
- Coordinate with internal/external parties to strategize operation model.
- Plan and manage line activities, ensure that all activities are executed as defined.
- Review and constantly improve line routine activities to ensure line is kept at optimum condition.
- Identify talent needs and provide training program to upskill technician technical capability.
- Main person in charge to drive machine error improvement projects, constantly identify opportunity to improve line performance.
- Identify critical process parameter and machine setup, develop monitoring system in MES.
- Establish all equipment specifications, troubleshooting and PM procedures, and ensure their compliance with corporate & regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Manage equipment servicing contracts with suppliers.
- Lead and drive the team to participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost, quality, utilisation & productivity using Six-Sigma or similar applicable methodology such as Cpk, FMEA, TPM, Lean, etc.
- Working hours – 12 hours rotating Day & Night shift
- Resource management for technician.
- Execute effective PM & production line support.
- Develop a competent technical support team & minimize reliance on equipment suppliers technical support.
- Cross functional collaboration, Production, Process/ Product Engineering & QA) to achieve the desired quality & output.
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in managing a group of the field of Automation and Equipment Engineering
- Proficiency in automated equipment troubleshooting techniques and preventive maintenance methodology
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills with good knowledge in Cpk & statistics.
- Good leadership/presentation/communication/team building skills.
- Self motivated, hands on and good team player
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively and to identify issues and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement effective systems, processes and information/reporting mechanisms.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.