- London - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Regional Owner Experience Lead, this role will be instrumental in the next few years of Dyson’s Owner Strategy. From driving customer retention, engagement and response rates, through to the creation of journeys and Europe wide campaigns that delight Dyson owners and bring them closer to us. A really exciting role in an ever changing environment
You will be an expert in data-driven relationship marketing, particularly across email and social media campaigns; able to formulate plans and deliver projects that drive advocacy & engagement among contactable Dyson prospects and owners.
You will work with the Data team to ensure that the datasets enrich and can be activated. A role that gives you the opportunity to not only work across all areas of the customer journey but with a European Remit too.
As the Campaigns Manager, you'll support the Owner Experience Lead in evangelising the role of relationship marketing within Dyson's marketing teams, ensuring high quality planning and creation of assets fitting to the data-driven Owner Engagement strategy. You'll influence development of marketing assets for key stages of the purchase funnel, from prospects and acquisition, through to owners & retention. You'll work to drive more contact with Owners post-purchase through engagement initiatives capitalising on registration, social, mobile/app, experiential or other re-engagement tactics. We seek to grow our direct proposition through delivery of world class brand experiences.
You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience of working with CRM systems/data environments, social media platform activation, ESPs and web infrastructure, with the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioural insights.
You will have an exceptional understanding of:
- CRM, email marketing and all major local social platforms
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
Your experience will include:
- Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
- the work of internal teams and/or external agencies, such as designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Significant experience in marketing and campaigns, with specific experience in email and social media campaigns (ideally from more than one EU market)
- Hands on experience of managing & implementing social media campaigns across multiple social platforms (Instagram, YouTube and FB)
- A proven track record of improving brand engagement through loyalty initiatives
- Experience of briefing external agencies and working with copywriters, designers to ensure delivery of campaigns
- A proven record of successfully using data to inform new campaigns or. optimise existing campaigns
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Closing date for applications is 11th September 2019.