- Competitive salary + bonus
- Customer Service
- Location details
Europe continues to grow and our investment in new systems needs to match that of our new product technology. We have both exciting and ambitious plans for Europe and as a result we’re investing significantly in both our Digital and Customer Services CRM systems. This role will ensure we remain ahead of the curve and drive an excellent shopper/owner experience.
- Act as the Digital subject matter expert representing our EU digital business across Europe supporting the programme and business change function. Support all digital ‘as is’ to ‘to be’ workshops.
- Work in conjunction with digital product owner ensuring consistency in the future designed solution and that it’s fit for purpose.
- Feed into the digital target operating model requirements for Europe. Be the voice of day to day market needs to ensure new models are scaled sufficiently to meet EU trading requirements.
- Feed into training needs and support training requirements
- Represent the commercial desires of the business in the relevant forums aligned to the commercial KPI’s assigned to a new digital platform
- Work with all impacted digital functions across market and Group e.g. CE
- Work within the business change framework and timelines, ensuring deadlines are met with key dependencies and risks flagged appropriately.
- Feed into and support the business change team with the following:
- Org structure impacts as a result of the changes
- Training needs
- 3rd Party management where required
- Raise risks and issues into business change lead for validation and classification, defining mitigation options
- Support the implementation planning of the solution working in collaboration with the Snr Business Change Manager ensuring the commercial risks are managed /mitigated in the lead up to and during the transition.
- Floor-walk the newly launched system ensuring we have the right support processes in place enabling a successfully supported launch.
- Set up the relevant management reporting requirements needed to track performance and represent the management needs.
- Define and agree success measures
- Post launch – review business performance against KPI’s and success measures e.g. search performance.
- Review that benefits have been realised as a result of the changes
- Support the prioritisation and commercial impact analysis of future change request requirements for future launches and enhancements to the launched solution.
- Commercial lead representing the business and influencing the design of our technical and operation solution
- Subject matter expert on Digital
- 3rd Party management – where appropriate
- Senior stakeholder management
- Plan in line with overarching business change plan and programme governance
- Work in alignment with business change team, reporting into the Snr Change Management Lead on project deliverables and Director of CS and Direct for day to day people management.
- Support the ‘to be’ operating model and help define requirements
- Write JD’s, advertise and recruit in accordance to new head count requirements
- Work with and to HR processes where required
- Steer on the correct operating model based on the solution
- Feed testing requirements end to end signing off business processes
- Support change manager with critical actions
- Review and support the prioritisation of future enhancement post launch providing commercial and Direct insight into the benefits of the change
- Travel requirements across EU, Markets and UK.
- Strong digital process / system knowledge
- Experience in a digital trading environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong understanding of CS strategy
- 3rd Party management experience
- Ability to problem solveSelf-starter, detail oriented, excellent planner
- Company bonus
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Competitive annual leave