- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
AccountabilitiesUnderstand how the Commercial Planning tool is integrated with other systems, and be able to complete data loads manually for backup support where necessary.
Work closely with the Sales Data Administrator to streamline the flow of information across systems; support system trouble shooting where necessary.
Support markets directly with:
- Latest Estimate/Budget cycle submissions, updates to next cycle and snapshot of data for comparisons in the system.
- Ongoing maintenance of the reporting hierarchies, planning SKU list and DDUs, including restatement to Latest Estimate /Budget where necessary.
- Building an understanding all master data in the system. Provide validation reports to ensure markets are maintaining all master data in the system for accurate forecasts.
- Initial setup of the Anaplan Commercial Planning solution. Following training with Global BI, set up each market model using data provided by Market SMEs.
- Continual review of process; identification and support for implementation of enhancements.
- Maintenance of Global template including reviewing/testing of enhancements.
Better: Analytical, problem solver with strong attention to detail and process improvement mind-set.
Authentic: Team player with ability to build effective cross-functional working relationships across several different markets and functions.
Different: Ability to clearly present and communicate technical concepts / information to a non-technical audience.
Preferable but not essential: Intermediate or advanced used of Microsoft Excel (pivots/lookups)Previous experience of using Anaplan.
*** This role will require regular travel to our European markets ***
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines