- $ Competitive
- Sydney - Australia
The purpose of this position is to deliver high quality events that are executed with excellence, within budget and exceed all global expectations.
- Management of Event budget. Ensuring we deliver high quality events that exceed expectations within budget
- Management of stand build and collateral production requirements for events, working with Dyson Group events team and localised suppliers
- Work alongside Senior Brand Experience Manager to deliver the event calendar and on budget.
- Ensuring events are delivered to brief and budget · Work effectively with the global team to obtain key assets and approvals (where relevant)
- Extensive experience and planning in the Events industry
- A proven ability in managing multiple events
- Previous experience developing and managing third party suppliers and supply negotiation
- Experience in budget control and reporting
- The opportunity to drive significant growth for Dyson’s categories An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- We value worklife balance and that's why we offer a compressed working week