- Sydney - Australia
The Events Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality events that are executed with excellence, within budget and exceed all global expectations. Dyson ANZ invests heavily in events as a touch point to effectively reach and engage with consumers, media, retail partners and other stakeholders. Dyson events create theatre and are an opportunity to showcase new technology and demonstrate the Dyson difference. They create word of mouth and also give us the opportunity to sell direct.
This is a part time opportunity offering 3 days a week
- End to end event management, managing budget, stand builds, collateral production requirements and partnering with teh Dyson Group events team and local suppliers to execute and deliver high quality events
- Work with the brand team to successfully launch products to market
- Lead and manage direct sales activations at events
- Ensure cross-functionally alignment to ensure campaigns are fully integrated
- Report and de-brief on Dyson events for learning and future actions
- Work effectively with the global team to obtain key assets and approvals (where relevant), assist for events including local and global priorities to ensure alignment with brand and delivery of a return on investment.
- Work alongside the Creative team to develop events concepts to bring the Dyson brand to life.
- Be an expert in maximising latest technology at Dyson events, ensuring leverage and integration with overall company objectives/strategies (for example data capture capabilities to support the Digital CRM prospect strategy).
· Extensive experience and planning in the Events industry
· A proven ability in managing multiple events
· Previous experience developing and managing third party suppliers and supply negotiation
· Budget control and reporting
· Proven ability to prioritise and juggle a large, and at times, conflicted workload
· Thrives in a fast paced environment supported by a passionate team
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia