- Personal Assistants
- Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to join our growing global organisation. You will be providing support to key members of the Executive and their teams. You will also have responsibility to continually review and improve administrative processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Management and organisation of key Director diaries
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to arrange meetings
- Setting up conference/video calls between Malaysia and Singapore and other Dyson offices.
- Ensure necessary paperwork is prepared for meetings
- Collating meeting agendas
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings where appropriate.
- Proactively manage emails and daily post
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for key Directors and their teams
- Coordination of department messages and communication
- Collation of data for board reports and other weekly/monthly reports
- Manage all travel requirements for Directors and their teams using assigned travel management company
- Complete expenses for key Directors.
- Key point of contact for assigned teams
- Other office housekeeping as required
- Continuous improvement of administrative processes (working with other Senior Executive Assistant based in Singapore) and roll out of any changes as required.
- Providing guidance to other executive assistants as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- At least 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant at senior management level (preferably within a global organisation)
- Highly organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Professional, discreet and proactive
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to pick things up quickly