- $ Competitive
- Personal Assistants, Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the Global Logistics and Planning Director and has a wide range of responsibilities. Beyond the role as an assistant the position offers the unique opportunity of being exposed to the working at the very highest levels of management, decision making and information
- A key responsibility will be the regular consolidation of data from the Directors’ team, to make sense of, validate and summarise into a succinct report.
- The role is expected to be able to brief the Director with opinions and insights. This provides an excellent opportunity to be critiqued, to learn and to be mentored by a Director.
- Also expected of the role is an understanding of Project Management, to be able to structure and run small to medium sized projects starting from articulation of the business need, project buy-off, stakeholder management, execution, reporting and following through to closure. These projects will come directly from the office of the Global Logistics and Planning Director based on the candidates demonstrated ability. Periodically the Director will have to make presentations to the COO, Board of Directors or be the speaker at an official event/training.
- The role is accountable for mobilising the necessary resources, consolidating data and making a finished and presentable presentation.
- Lastly, the position plays a very important role within the larger Operations team, providing support in whatever way he/she can, depending on available bandwidth and the nature of the request. This requires a level of maturity, people skills and the ability to say “No”.
- Academic and or work related experience in Supply Chain Management - understanding terms and methods.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel / PowerPoint / PM tools).
- Capable in planning and project management.Ability to analyse data and spot anomalies.
- Graduate in Supply Chain Management or Business.