- Singapore - Singapore
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to join us here at Dyson. You will be providing support to our Chief Legal Officer (CLO) who has recently relocated to Singapore. You will also have responsibility for continually reviewing and improving administrative processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Management and organisation of Chief Legal Officer’s diary
- Manage all travel requirements for CLO using assigned travel management company
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to arrange meetings
- Setting up conference/video calls between Malaysia and Singapore and other Dyson offices.
- Ensure necessary paperwork is prepared for meetings
- Collating meeting agendas
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings where appropriate.
- Proactively manage emails and daily post
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for CLO
- Coordination of department messages and communication
- Collation of data for board reports and other weekly/monthly reports
- Transcribing audio files from a Dictation machine into formatted electronic documentation.
- Ensure that any electronic documents are compatible across all operating systems and devices.
- Complete expenses for CLO
- Other office housekeeping as required
- Continuous improvement of administrative processes (working with other Senior Executive Assistants based globally) and roll out of any changes as required.
- Providing guidance to other executive assistants as required
- Excellent proficiency in OneNote, Microsoft Word
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of the usage of a Dictation machine
- At least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant for Chief Legal Counsel, or equivalent
- Preferably with a legal background and/or understanding and of Legal Terms
- Highly organised
- Confidence to communicate with lawyers and all levels of the business globally
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Professional, discreet and proactive
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to pick things up quickly
- Flexibility to work on different timezones