- Personal Assistants
- Singapore - Singapore
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to join our growing global organisation. You will be providing support to our Director and the regional team. You will also have responsibility to continually review and improve administrative processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Management and organisation of the Director's and regional team's diaries
- Manage all travel requirements using assigned travel management company
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to arrange meetings
- Setting up conference/video calls between various Dyson offices
- Ensure necessary paperwork is prepared for meetings
- Collating meeting agendas
- Proactively manage emails and daily post
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for the regional team.
- Coordination of department messages and communication across different markets
- Collation of data for board reports and other weekly/monthly reports
- Complete expenses for the regional team.
- Key point of contact for assigned teams
- Other office housekeeping as required
- Continuous improvement of administrative processes (working with other Senior Executive Assistants) and roll out of any changes as required.
- Providing guidance to other executive assistants as required
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings where necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- At least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant at senior management level (preferably within a global organisation)
- Highly organised
- Confidence and ability to communicate and network at all levels of the business
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Professional, discreet and proactive
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to pick things up quickly
- Able to work remotely
- Flexibility around working at different timezones