- Personal Assistants
- Singapore - Singapore
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to join our growing global organisation. Dyson has moved its HQ to Singapore. The majority of key Executives are located in Singapore and are managing the main business activities out of the HQ. You will be providing executive support for the COO office, a key Executive Director & Board Member of Dyson with multiple direct reports in the field of product management, R&D and operations and their respective teams. This scope spans from product creation and development to production and distribution as well as market coordination. You will also have responsibility to continually review and improve administrative processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
Management and organisation of diaries & calendars
- Liaise with internal and external process partners & contacts
- Setting up meetings, conference/video calls between Singapore, UK, Malaysia, Philippines and other Dyson offices globally
- Arrange all required governance meetings esp. with the process partners in UK
· Follow up all regular governance meetings
- Collating meeting agendas with participants
- Aligning all forward calendars with Chairman’s and CEO’s office as well as all key executives
Management of correspondence and documents
- Ensure necessary paperwork and documents are prepared for meetings
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings where appropriate.
- Proactively manage emails and daily correspondence
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for key Directors and their teams
- Coordination and follow up on board submissions
- Coordination of department messages and communication
- Collation of data for board reports and other weekly/monthly reports
- Archive documents
Management of Travel
- Manage all travel and booking requirements for Directors using assigned travel management company
- Arrange all travel related schedules seamlessly
- Coordinate visits to HQ and their agendas with process partners globally
- Manage travel approvals for Directors
- Complete expenses for key Directors.
- Key point of contact for assigned teams
Other office housekeeping as required
- Provide office support for all team members of the COO office
- Continuous improvement of administrative processes (working with other Senior Executive Assistant based in Singapore) and roll out of any changes as required.
- Providing support to other executive assistants as required
- At least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant at executive management level within a global organisation and its business management requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Highly organised and structured in all aspects of the job
- Very good communication skill to liaise appropriately at all levels of the business
- Very good networking ability with all executive and senior management offices
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Highly professional, discreet and proactive
- Able to work as part of a team as well as provide guidance to process partners
- Able to pick things up quickly
Dyson collates it’s renumeration with the market in Singapore. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.