- £ Competitive
- Malmesbury office based or remote working, Bristol, London, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As a member of a close and collaborative Talent Acquisition team and reporting to the Senior Executive Search Partner, you'll be excited to learn about leadership recruitment at Dyson and the ability to find and identify world-class talent. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and adaptability to an ever-changing priority list will ensure your success.
With a choice to be based remotely with a few visits a month to or to be based out of our Malmesbury office, you’ll be part of an exciting journey where we continue to show we can deliver executive search better than any outside organisation could, you’ll be speaking to talented, world-class leaders daily and will be central to creating leadership success at Dyson.
About the role
- You’ll have ownership of the research phase of an assignment i.e. search strategies, market mapping, candidate identification and market intelligence, on a global basis across all functions.
- You’ll proactively promote a positive presence in the executive talent space, representing Dyson to an exceptional standard externally, whilst keeping up to date with market trends.
- Responsible for conducting and maintaining company mapping of industry talent, you will also be approaching relevant candidates and project-manage the search process
- You will have responsibility for producing weekly search progress documents and presenting your search recommendations
- You’ll make well-placed sourcing calls and will conduct initial telephone screening calls with prospective and speculative candidates
- Using data, you’ll measure success in the various sourcing channels and be able to proactively advise on strategy and recommend improvements
- You’ll have a keen awareness of diversity and actively encourage diverse talent pools
About youYou will need to be a passionate self-starter, driven to make things happen across borders and within a complex matrix structure. We are a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment, so you will need to be able to navigate and thrive in that.
- A strong track record of success in a research environment, ideally having honed these skills in a well-respected Executive Search firm or in-house environment
- Knowledge of how to locate and engage with high-performance and high-potential senior level talent and be able to talk confidently about those people with senior stakeholders
- A high level of skill in market mapping and research using relevant systems
- A high-level of organisation with an ability to prioritise and confidence in communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Action and results orientation – a hunger to bring only the best talent into the mix and experience of providing a high-quality, targeted approach
- Be able to think creatively and be an excellent problem-solver
- Have an inquisitive mind and an interest in business, market trends and current affairs
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.