- Competitive plus super plus bonus
- Customer Service
- Melbourne, Australia
The Experience Centre Team Leader is responsible for leading the Melbourne Dyson Experience Centre (Mount Waverley). You will be responsible for managing two key teams made up of the Customer Service front desk and the Tech Support team. In leading these teams you will need to create a culture which obsesses over the customer experience and creates extraordinary customer service.
You will help transform our current Service Centre into an Experience Centre, enhancing and improving the customers experience who visit to have their Dyson products repaired to include elements of upgrading and cross selling through demonstrations.
- Build and maintain valued relationships with internal and external customers so that Dyson can resolve customer issues promptly and exceed expectations and requirements by putting the customer and their needs at the centre of everything we do.
- Ensure the business model for customer repairs allows them to be processed and completed as efficiently and effectively as possible, both from a customer service and a cost perspective
- Ensure the diagnosis and repair of Dyson vacuum cleaners in accordance with Dyson service standards
- Lead the identification and implementation of process improvement and cost saving opportunities within service centre operations and champion the improvements
- Oversee the receiving of all machines (including service, RA, demonstration, loan and marketing machines) received back into the warehouse ensuring correct procedures are followed
- Deliver sales (volume and revenue) and Gross Margin across the Team Dyson retail partners
- Manage costs in line with budgets and LE, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop and lead a high performing team of customer service advisors and service technicians
- Ensure the team receive training to become experts in our products, build sales capability and hold your team accountable for KPI's
- Complete regular audits of the site with specific focus on WHS
SkillsThe successful person will have demonstrated experience in a management role, with sales leadership or cross functional / general management experience ideally coming from a retail operations or showroom environment. Other key skills and experience required:
- Evidence of budget control and financial expertise
- Proven people leadership experience
- High level experience of customer negotiations and dealings
- Methodical business planning capability with an analytical approach\
- Strong team player and self starter
- Results drive, energetic, engaging and passionate about building a successful team