- Calamba - Philippines
Facilities management is under the umbrella of Property department that supports various functions ensuring Manufacturing and offices operate smoothly and play an active role in space extensions and renovations, as well as strategic functions like to achieve operational excellence and people development for all Manufacturing sites in SEA.
- Manage the operation and maintenance of the manufacturing plant and facilities equipment to fully meet Production and RDD requirements.
- Manage soft services to ensure service providers meet Dyson’s high expectations on cleaning, vector control, landscaping, transport, canteen operation and food quality. Work with service providers on regular cost and quality improvements.
- Manage hard services to ensure building, compound and fixtures, and all plant equipment are maintained at optimum performance level. To track their performance level and capacity utilization regularly.
- Responsible for projects management, security operation, and safety, environment and health compliances.
- Manage property / facilities related procurement, license / permit renewal, cost management, visitor management and end-users’ work requests.
- Perform trouble-shooting of more complex technical problems and provide suitable solutions. To present issues and solutions to Upper Management, and to justify resources to rectify the issues.
- Upkeep standard operating procedures to ensure Code, ISO and Dyson’s protocol compliances.
- Responsible for people training and development.
- Lead best practices and lessons learnt sharing, as well as standardization of processes and procedures across all Manufacturing sites in SEA.
- Review and justify Capex and OPEX submissions for all Manufacturing sites in SEA.
- Effectively coordinate with local stakeholders on projects and initiatives to ensure transparency and consistency
- Act as an advisor on effective industry practices relative to over-all Facilities Management following best in class practices across the region
- Support other sites’ work requests when called upon.
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable University.
- At least 20 years of working experience in Facilities job responsibilities, and minimum 10 years of working experience in the capacity of senior Facilities Management job role.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in an Electronics Manufacturing environment.
- Working experiences in Asia is preferred. Willing to travel overseas for work assignments.
- Highly proficient in systematic problem solving techniques, like FMEA, SPC and maintenance program, including predictive maintenance.
- Familiar with construction rates of materials, skilled labor and installation methods.
- Familiar with Local Code of Practices, especially on Safety, Health and Environment.
- Professional Certification(s) in Engineering or Facilities Management is preferred.
- Master Degree in Business Administration is an advantage.
- Strong planning and organizing capability.
- Very good knowledge in Facilities equipment and installation methods.
- Highly proficient in strategic thinking and analytical skills in trouble shooting.
- Very strong in Facilities Operations & Maintenance background, & end-users’ work requirements.
- Excellent in management and communication skills.
- Strong team player and able to work independently.
- Diligent, committed and open to new ideas.