- Singapore - Singapore
The role and responsibilities of Facilities Technician is to support SAM Dyson Manufacturing on a rotating 12 hours shift with Zero Business interruptions and continuous support for IS090001, 180001 & 450001.
- Assist the Engineer to do daily monitoring and logging via checklist for facilities equipment performance.
- Troubleshoot and repair facilities equipment.
- Coordinate preventive maintenance services and Refit works
- Assist Engineer to ensure efficient use of utilities resources.
- Perform simple building maintenance/repair works.
- Support the Engineer in maintaining proper documentation.
- Upkeep ISO standard operating procedures to ensure compliance.
- Carry out any other adhoc tasks assigned by engineer
- Support and maintain HSE related items
- Technical Diploma or any equivalent discipline
- Relevent 5 years of Facilities experience
- Microsoft outlook , Power-point and Excel proficiency
- Basic ACMV , CDA , Process exhaust knowledge
- Comfortable to be based in Pioneer and perform shift work (12-hour)