- Up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Family Finance Manager (FM) the main responsibility is the accounting and financial support for members of the family and their businesses. This includes providing financial analysis and reporting for family members such as regular personal accounts and cash flow forecasts. This will involve assisting the FM to provide excellent financial support to the family members and their businesses.
Accountabilities• All banking operations for the family, including overall responsibility for coordinating all payments via AP and ensuring that the family benefit from maximum interest yield whilst maintaining appropriate balances for day-to-day expenditure.
• Full project accounting and reporting of major property development.
• Produce monthly detailed cash flow analyses including anticipation of future funding requirements for major acquisitions or expenditures.
• Produce monthly wealth report for the Family.
• Provide full accounting and statutory accounts for the Family’s Charitable Trusts.
• Oversee the production of statutory accounts for the G1 businesses.
• Support the preparation of the information and analysis for meetings with family members including the production of personal accounts, analysis and forecasts.
• Providing assistance to family members and their businesses, by liaising with other Family Office experts on financial matters including cash management, banking, tax etc.
• Work with the FM to review monthly management accounts for the family businesses including commentary and analysis against budget.
• Support the FM to review and agree annual budgets and periodic forecasts prepared by business managers.
• Assist with ad hoc tax queries.
• Provide cover for G1 Accountant, G2 Accountant and Finance Manager.
• Ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
Skills• Qualified accountant
• Good educational background – degree level preferable
• Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters in a professional manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Willingness to work in a fast-moving environment
• Dedication to achieving reporting deadlines
Benefits• 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Performance related bonus
• Life assurance
• Sport centre
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised café and restaurants
• Discounts on Dyson machines