- Competitive hourly wage + performance-based incentive programs
- London, Canada
Dyson is growing fast, our ambition is huge, and we are hiring! We pride ourselves on being different, authentic, and better. As a Dyson Retail Sales Expert, you will deliver on Dyson’s mission to solve the problems others seem to ignore. Working out of our retail partner locations, you will interact with customers in-store to confidently demonstrate and recommend appropriate Dyson products. You will be provided with comprehensive, paid training on the latest in Dyson technology, including floor care, environmental care, lighting, and personal care.
This is a part-time position with a minimum 3 day work week, Thursday through Sunday with required weekends and holiday hours as business dictates.
- Engage with customers to conduct captivating, in-store and event demonstrations confidently in assigned retail store/s to achieve specified sales goals
- Actively listen to customers to confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and comfortably overcome objections
- Build relationships with retail partner staff and train on Dyson history and products
- Track and maintain all demonstration materials and ensure marketing collateral is properly displayed in assigned retail store/s.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to meet and exceed sales goals
- Assist with special events and visual merchandising
- Assist with training of new associates, as needed
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work every weekend, weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- 1+ years’ experience in a Customer Service, Retail, and/or Sales related position
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Ability to travel within a defined territory, including transportation of Demo equipment weighing up to 35 lbs
- Must have smart phone capabilities to log hours worked, view trainings, and check e-mail
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 35 lbs., potentially overhead for display and demonstration use and the ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
- Must be at least 18 years of age
As a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Sales-based pay for performance bonus program
- Store performance bonus program
- Participation in the Dyson demo equipment program
- Opportunity to participate in the Dyson Friends & Family purchase program
- Clothing allowance
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.