- Field Sales
- United Kingdom
- Location details
- West Midlands
This role is responsible for coaching, developing and motivating a team of Field Service Engineers (FSEs) based within a given region in the UK to deliver great customer service every call, achieving net promoter score (NPS) targets, whilst also being accountable for promoting our latest technology, driving revenue and achieving sales targets within the area.
AccountabilitiesWhat you will be doing -
- Be an effective leader within the team, motivating the team to succeed and building a team of highly capable team of FSEs, expert within all aspects of their role. Complete regular 1-1 sessions with all team members to provide on-going training and development of field engineers.
- Responsible for the driving efficiencies of the overall team through planning, call coverage, training sessions, management of holidays & absence and health & safety vehicle inspections for the team. Achieve your NPS, first time fix, completed jobs and days delay targets whilst providing great customer service in every call.
- Achieve your area revenue, gross margin and conversion targets for Dyson products.
- Actively evaluate area performance, identifying year on year trends that affect current and future development of the team.
- Work in conjunction with your line manager to develop and execute strategic plans to continually improve team performance.
- Establish an environment and foundation for that facilitates future business growth.
- Provide quality leadership to internal and external customers in all aspects of communication, whilst upholding Dyson ways of working at all times.
- Manage difficult situations ensuring a prompt and appropriate resolution of customer complaints whilst maintaining and promoting a positive company image.
- Attend regular Monthly GB field service meetings as well as quarterly 2 days meetings presenting key information about your team where required.
- Actively communicate the wider business strategy.
- Strive for excellence by ensuring the quality of repair, workmanship, materials usage, banking and administration procedures of each individual.
- Have a very high practical ability and competence in fault-finding principals.
- Possess electrical and mechanical ability and be technically confident.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Proven Leadership skills
- People management experience
- Strong customer service and sales skills in order to coach team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational and planning ability
- Strong analytical ability
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
Desirable Skills / Behavioral:
- Technically sound and with a practical ability to learn and train others on new technologies
- Previous target driven experience required
- A confident and assertive communicator with strong influencing skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Solutions orientated Excellent team-worker
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Creative and innovative in approach to problem solving
- Strong sense of initiative
- Good negotiation skills
- ECS qualification
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Commission scheme
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount