- £22,000 - £24,000 + bonus
- Field Sales
- Bridgend, United Kingdom
Dyson aim to deliver a world class service, driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand. The Field Service Engineer team have in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for Dyson technology, and never miss an opportunity to talk about and demonstrate our latest technology. You’ll be bringing their well-loved Dyson products back to tip-top condition, and demonstrating and selling new Dyson products to them.
With a basic 39 hours per week, you will work one Saturday in four with a shorter finish on Fridays to compensate.
Please note the first part of the interview process is a pre-recorded interview which will be sent to you via email. Please look out for this and complete as soon as possible.
- Delight our Owners by delivering a world-class customer experience in every call, every day positively contributing to the Area, Regional and National targets
- Inspire our Owners to drive loyalty, awareness and acquisition of Dyson products by passionately demonstrating our latest technology and explaining the benefits to our Owners in every call as appropriate
- Deliver an industry leading first time fix rate through the repair and service of all Dyson technology (including Airblades) within the customer’s home, workplace or business
- Adherence to all technical, health & safety requirements
- Support the exciting growth of the Dyson Direct Channel by exceeding your sales, conversion and revenue targets for finished goods and accessories
- Manage your van stock to an agreed standard, ensuring your stock accuracy is at 100% at all times throughout the year
- Complete tactical initiatives as required, whist relishing the opportunity to pick up new activities that contribute to the success of the Field Service team and overall business
- You’ll need to be open to new ways of working whilst embracing exciting new technology as we develop it
- You must have face-to-face Customer Service experience, great technical skills, and an ability to sell
- A natural problem solver with great attention to detail, you’ll also need to keep on top of your processes such as van stock accuracy
- You should have great interpersonal skills and faultless time-management too.
- A clean driving license is of course essential
- This is a great opportunity if you are keen to be mobile, meet people of all types and relish a high level of job satisfaction
- We believe in nurturing talent and challenging people, so you'll get all the support and mentoring you need to succeed, right from day one
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Commission scheme
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount