- Customer Service, Field Sales
- Dublin - Ireland, United Kingdom
- Location details
- The main purpose of the Team leader is to support a team of Engineers in Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland.
- In addition, the Team leader is expected to be able to carry out all duties as specified in the Field Service Engineers job description in addition to leading the team and will be allocated a set proportion of time to achieve both operational work as well as team management activities.
- The Team leader is responsible for the day to day running of the area ensuring that all work is completed as allocated to the required standard.
- The Team Leader is responsible for the management and development of all Field Service Engineers in the area along with any performance issues that may arise in line with the Company’s policies.
- This role reports into the Northern Regional Manager.
· To support the Northern Region Field Service Manager in achieving Area objectives, acting as a technical support and coach to the Field Service team
· Maintain technical skill through undertaking operational activity ensuring you meet FSE objectives and KPI’s consistently as well as those set for a Team leader
· To lead a number of Service Engineers acting as a role model and monitoring the workmanship, materials usage, banking and administration procedures of each individual.
· Coaching FSE’s to achieve KPI’s and meet objectives, understanding FSE issues and finding an appropriate resolution
· Organise and lead team meetings, undertaking technical demonstrations and provide product training
· Ongoing training and development of field engineers including regular performance reviews.
· Develop supervisory skills, through attending workshops and 1:1 coaching sessions with ASM, developing a good understanding of all Dyson policies and procedures, Undertaking investigations and audits where required.
· Be able work in many various locations across Ireland.
· Responsible for maintaining sufficient engineer cover for your designated area.
· Management of holidays, staff issues and vehicle inspections for a team of engineers.
· Able to cover for Engineers and Area Managers when required.
· Undertake PL/HS investigations where required, completing the necessary paperwork and submitting to Liaison and ASM.
· Absolute resolution of customer and dealer complaints for the designated region.
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· A high level of focus on the achievement of targeted results
· A demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers
· Highly self-motivated with a high degree of self-discipline.
· The ability to converse and take control of difficult situations whilst maintaining and promoting a positive company image.
· A very high practical ability and competence in fault-finding principals.
· Conscientious in all aspects.
· Possess electrical and mechanical ability and be technically confident and competent.
· Good all round business knowledge
· Business/commercial focus
· Customer Service focus
· Computer literate
- 27 days annual leave plus nine statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount