- Stockholm - Sweden
Function Overview The finance team plays a key part in the businesses commercial success. We provide vital business partnering support across all functions, including: Sales, Marketing, Operations, and HR. It’s also responsible for creating and monitoring the framework of financial processes and controls that define how we operate financially, and providing performance insights through reporting and analysis that influence how we operate commercially.
· Local management accountant, owns forecasting and m/e actuals for BBI, CAPEX & OPEX; FCoE relationship business partner; articulates BS position and P&L variances within above areas each month; proactively flags ‘watch-outs’ for a no surprises m/e
· Business partners on expenditure tracking and is an enabler of compliance, drives proactive mind-set across non-finance; vocalises P2P compliance and invests in coaching non-finance
· Owns configuration of release strategies in Ariba, proactively works to ensure approval gaps are covered and regularly reviews outstanding approvals
· Supports business engagement with local suppliers with potential significant annual spend to achieve best value; facilitates local supplier setup and extensions, adds local governance to supplier master data such as payment days
· Collaborates with HR and Payroll to ensure accuracy of people data in systems; headcount recorded in P&L by department incl. reconciled FTE to bums on seats; payroll accuracy and entitlements paid to employees on time each month
· Supports the Finance team lead with project delivery in BBI, CAPEX & OPEX
· Generates financial reports on-time to the ‘heartbeat’
· Newly qualified accountant / relevant accounting experience (min. 3yrs)
· Excellent analytical ability – comfortable assimilating and interpreting data and information to draw out meaningful insight and conclusions, and capable of using this to influence decision making.
· Both competent and confident when presenting information, in particular when presenting financial information to senior non-finance stakeholders. Written communication style is clear and concise.
· Flexible and pragmatic in approach; balances areas requiring focus with recognition of the importance of avoiding unnecessary delays to progress.
· Energetic and engaging with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude; a problem solver.
· Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues; a team player and proven business partner.
· IT skills: proficient in MS Office suite; demonstrable willingness to learn SAP and OneStream (training provided).
· Discount on Dyson products
· Private medical insurance
· Health and Fitness allowance
· Competitive pension scheme