- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role is a key to designing, developing and enhancing reporting within the Financial Centre of Excellence (FCoE). Responsibilities include designing and delivering reports monitoring performance of the financial shared service through clear and concise visualisation using various different reporting tool and means.
AccountabilitiesPrimary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design new FCOE performance and financial position reports, including ensuring the Analytics team have sufficient information to build required reports
- Develop KPI and SLA reporting packs for stakeholders and management
- Work closely with the Analytics team to develop clear and concise visualisation outputs in many different formats, e.g. Web, screens, packs etc.
- Perform any user acceptance testing on any new data sources, metrics or reports.
- Contribute and monitoring of the FCoE reporting roadmap strategy
- Maintain the existing FCoE reporting suite and provide first line of business support when needed.
- Respond to ad-hoc data, reporting and analysis requests by business stakeholders
- Ensuring all automated processes/reports deliveries are complete and correct with agreed SLAs
- Producing materials, training and supporting the shared service office to run new reports developed effectively
- Partner the Insights team with regular reviews of data sources to ensure they adequately capture reporting requirements
- Interrogate and understand a variety of data sources to produce high quality reporting information
- Continually monitor, amend and improve the accuracy and relevance of reports and systems ensuring delivery of business benefit.
- Stay up to date with reporting trends and technology to continually produce high quality outputs
SkillsPerson specification / Core Competencies:
- Part or newly qualified candidates considered
- Solid financial control experience
- ERP experience, specifically SAP
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
- Highly Motivated to achieve results
- Team player
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines