- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials.
- Mexico City - Mexico
About the role*PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATION IN ENGLISH"
As an Accounting and Administration Manager for Dyson Mexico, you’ll be responsible for the coordination of all activities related to month end closing and year end reporting; ensuring all the local requirements are fulfilled. You’ll also have to work as the point of contact for UK team across different areas, including: Accounting, treasury, accounts payable, accounts receivable; making sure all information is shared and reconciled in both Mexico and UK systems. And finally calculate, review and ensure all tax related activities are reported accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of the month end closing procedures, annual financial reports and deliver an accurate trial balance with supporting documentation for tax filings.
- Month-End Closing duties such as the review of GL accounts, assist with month-end reporting, expense accruals, interest calculation, etc.
- Prepare and review Balance Sheet reconciliations timely, accurately, and in compliance with company guidelines
- Ensure established accounting deadlines are met with accurate information on a consistent basis
- Ensure proper and timely recording of financial transactions following generally accepted accounting principles
- Supervise tasks and journal entries related to general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, stock value, treasury and taxes.
- Provide US and Mexican GAAP policy support for ad hoc transactions
- Ensure follow-up of bank and accounting operations
- Oversee GL Accounting teams and Process for the company under the Shared Services group
- Perform account analysis, reconciliations, and monthly accruals
- Be responsible for Dyson UK and Mexico accounting reconciliation.
- Intercompany transaction GL clearing.
- Direct accounts receivable follow up, ensuring all documents are submitted properly on customers portals and all fiscal requirements are fulfilled. (Invoicing, credit notes, complementos de pago)
- Provide statutory support for monthly and annual tax calculation and filings
- Assist internal and external auditors with the annual audit of consolidated accounts and preparation of annual tax returns
- Perform Ad hoc SAT requisitions.
- Access to local tributary mailbox to send monthly electronic accounting and receive any fiscal requirements.
- Review and follow up on monthly, quarterly, annual filings and tax returns: ISR, IVA, DIOT, RNIE, DIM
- Electronic accounting with reports in XML through SATs web portal
- Prepare, review, and analyse financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Ensuring that there is an appropriate system of internal controls and that the related policies and procedures are being followed.
- Timely financial reporting, including cash flow analysis and working capital reports
- Power point presentations of month-end results and KPIs.
- Assist with Budget preparation.
- Assist with both external and internal audits.
- Accounting Bachelor's Degree is required. Master's Degree is desirable.
- Advanced Management of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- English proficiency both oral and written communications skills is a must.
- Experience with Contpaq as ERP mainly. SAP and other are considered as a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results.
- Desirable experience in a Big 4 Accounting Firm.
- Prior experience managing an accounting department
- Strong knowledge of accounting (both IFRS, US and Mexico GAAP).
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
Financial benefits: Life Insurance Vouchers
Lifestyle benefits: Competitive Paid Time Off including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time Generous Dyson Product Discounts
Health benefits: Medical & Dental Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.