- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Finance Manager – Controls & Governance is a key role within the Financial Centre of Excellence (FCoE) in Malmesbury. This role is responsible for driving global best practice, safeguarding financials and enabling commercial success. As the scope of the role is global, the successful applicant must be willing to travel.
- Identifying and reduce potential risk and control deficiencies through transformational change programmes covering Dyson operational processes.
- Business partner with the Security Director and Head of Profit Protection and support initiatives to proactively reduce financial loss.
- Partner with FCoE Global Process Owners to systemise and standardise controls through transformation programmes.
- Ensuring that FCoE global process documentation is current and accurate, clearly documenting governance and controls.
- Quantifying any identified control deficiencies through business case analysis to support change, and identify prioritisation of proposed changes.
- Report and action any potential segregation of duty issues in Dysons operations.
- Partner with outsourced finance service provider to drive best practise in controls and governance.
- Own control & governance transformation projects such as auditing and reducing duplicate supplier payment risks.
- Prepare a controls reporting dashboard of key performance indicators relevant to controls and risk.
- Prepare and proactively work with business units to manage key early warning indicators such as inventory levels to minimise waste / losses.
- Responsible for key control processes such as attending and reporting on stock takes and cycle counts.
- Managing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
SkillsYou will be a Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 4 years PQE. You will come with excellent analytical and communication skills, a proactive approach with great problem solving skills and advanced IT (mainly Microsoft and SAP).
Our environment is a challenging and yet highly rewarding one so high levels of motivation will be required and the ability to forge strong relationships too both internally and externally.
Due to the global nature of the role you must also be willing to travel.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines