- Paris - France
- Commercial Business Partnering. The FBP should be commercially astute, and over time will develop a deep understanding of the Professional business, French, Spanish and Italian markets. The FBP is part of the local Professional leadership team, attending the majority of senior meetings, helping to create strategy and drive the business forwards. Responsible for bring financial rigour & integrity into day-to-day business.
- Hub Support. The role will be based in Paris but is responsible for providing financial support to all markets in their hub. This will necessitate regular foreign travel to meet with the leaders of these markets.
- Financial Reporting. Responsible for the understanding, interpretation and management of market financials. Requires liaison with other finance teams and Group Finance. Creation, presentation & ownership of reporting and scorecards.
- Sales Team Support. Providing a tangible benefit to the local sales team via better market understanding (e.g. sales trend analysis), or assistance with projects (promotion profitability).
- Salesforce.com Super User. The candidate will develop into a super user of Salesforce.com, our CRM system, helping to optimise utilisation of Salesforce in their markets. Reporting and analysing Salesforce data/dashboards. The delivery of high-quality insight.
- Financial Stewardship. Working in partnership with Group Finance to ensuring a high level of financial integrity and control. Representing the views and interests of Group Finance in-market, and applying group policies.
- Management Accounting. Responsible for the regular accounting processes; month-end accruals, cost centre management, maintenance of pricing and customer data, etc. Liaison with our central accounting function (FCOE) in applicable markets. Ensuring robustness of financial information.
You will be a Qualified Accountant, ideally with a degree level education or equivalent. We are looking for you to have a Management Accounting background with technical ability in reporting systems and Excel. Confidence in building relationships and engaging with non non-financial teams are vital characteristics in order to succeed in this role. You will be an organised self-starter with strong ability to work independently.
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurrance
- Holiday allowance
- Lunch voucher
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Free coffee and tea + free fruits + free sweets