- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As the Group Finance lead you will act as the key liaison to the group commercial leads for Dyson customer experience. As this is a key strategic area, you will be responsible for monitoring investment and reviewing performance to ensure the business is performing and investing in the right areas for customer experience.
AccountabilitiesThe Planning and Analysis team supports the Executive team with performance analysis to enable strategic decision making, across markets, categories and channels. Within the wider team, the FP&A team delivers the analysis of the financial performance across the group, liaising directly with global markets to provide support to the Dyson Executive team.
This is a new role, reporting to the Senior Finance Manager for Direct in the Group FP&A team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Primary business partner for the Customer Experience Director with senior stakeholders within the wider Group team.
- Performance Reporting & Insight – Working across the Business Intelligence team, Group Reporting and market teams to drive consistent, relevant and timely reporting and analysis.
- Supporting our investment decision making through the use of business case methodology and feeding this back into the development of the Direct Retail strategy.
- Work with the finance community to improve quality and consistency of budgets and forecasts for all the countries.
- Financial Performance – Review and analysis of our Customer Service sales channel, looping in with the financial month-end and planning processes.
- Establish processes to track the impact and ROI of initiatives, campaigns and investments.
- Qualified Accountant – 2+ years’ PQE
- Experienced at interpreting and communicating data for senior stakeholders
- Commercial experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, experience with Onestream and Tableau would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills, with ability to influence and interpret financial information to provide insight to senior management
- Commercial acumen to be able to interpret information
- Able to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and insight to the business
- Flexible in approach with strong project management skills
- Strong logical mind-set and ability to review large data sets and prioritise key information
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines