- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleAnnual projects:
- Preparing our Singapore Group accounts at year end. This will involve managing and liaising with a number of key stakeholders (tax, treasury, financial centre of excellence) to ensure results are delivered on time and accurately.
- Preparing our UK statutory accounts including drafting key communication to the UK Directors regarding these accounts.
- Being a key point of contact for the Group’s external auditors which involves collating requests and organising our internal responses to these.
- Input into the year end finance Audit Committee papers.
- Supporting the signing process involving liaising with UK and local Directors, external auditors, and global finance teams to ensure these are signed efficiently and on time.
- Assisting with annual reporting to banks, including working with our treasury team to complete this.
- Calculating and posting statutory monthly adjustments for the Group.
- Reviewing statutory tasks performed by other members of the team
- Preparing the monthly board pack which is distributed to the CFO and the executive team.
- Preparing the Group Cash Flow and assessing these movements.
- Contribute to accounting, system and compliance finance projects as required.
- Update and advise on internal accounting policies.
- Feed information into board packs which are presented to the executive board.
About youYou will be a qualified accountant with statutory experience ideally from a practice background, and strong accounting knowledge and experience in dealing with large consolidations.
- Strong organisation skills and thorough attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage a number of concurrent deadlines
- Proactive and able to quickly grasp new issues with a mindset to drive change and improvements
- Excellent communication skills and used to communicating financial information to a range of audiences
- Experience of working in an international Group environment
- Experience with our financial systems – S4 HANA and OneStream
- Awareness of corporate tax issues
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
This is a 12 month FTC.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.