- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Senior Business Analyst role offers a unique opportunity to engage with a variety of Finance programmes, supporting an evolving road map. Playing an integral role in understanding, defining and challenging business needs, the Senior BA will provide support throughout the delivery life cycle, from initial requirements build through to business readiness and transition.
- Assist in preparation of business case, providing effort estimates, objectives and benefits.
- Plan approach for requirements gathering including; session plan, techniques to be used and deliverable's.
- Lead elicitation sessions using industry recognised techniques, capturing business requirements.
- Document requirements and support the development and quality assurance teams through to deployment.
- Produce training material and train end users.
- Support end users during warranty and ongoing as internal consultant.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches to performing business activities.
- Conduct 121’s with direct reports, provide coaching and mentoring.
- Experience in a dedicated Business Analyst role.
- Previous experience using a variety of BA techniques: use cases, user stories, business process mapping/modelling etc. and selection of appropriate techniques for project.
- Previous experience of working on either multiple projects or large complex projects.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Wide experience across finance areas: Accounts Payable/Receivable, Fixed Asset, Payroll, Treasury etc.
- Strong relationship building including senior stakeholder.
- Desirable: Finance qualification AAT or higher or practical experience working within a finance department.
- Desirable: Business Analysis qualification.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines