- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Toronto - Canada
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, you are a newly qualified CPA or in the final stages of obtaining the designation. In this role you will work in partnership with Senior Financial Analysts, Workshop Operation Manager, Financial Control and Cost Centre Owners to support cost analysis and reporting across Dyson Canada.
Specifically, you will -
· Perform financial analysis of cost centres including monthly analysis of cost and variances vs. forecast and budget, partnering with cost centre owners.
· Subject matter expert in Canada of Financial cost in the Dyson Workshop and Refurbs operation. Provide regular monthly financial analysis and recommend cost efficiencies to Finance Director and leadership team.
· Support the month end process and P&L production.
· Work with the accounting team to monitor accrual balances on Cost of Sales and Cost Centers, ensuring that month-end entries are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
· Support Senior Financial Analysts in preparation of annual budget, monthly forecast, and reporting package.
· Create analyses and financial models to support decision making and forecasting
· Play a key role in critical projects that impact both the finance team and the broader organization.
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world's best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
What we're looking for
A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who –
· Has a university degree, with a finance or accounting concentration
· Has obtained a recognized accounting qualification or in the in the final stages of working towards it
· Has 2+ years’ experience in finance / cost accounting
· Is able to demonstrate advanced analytical skills in MS Excel and SAP
· Has a proven understanding of commercial finance
· Is able to build strong relationships across the business
· Works well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Finds process improvements and efficiencies
· Manages time exceptionally well, is able to balance and execute multiple priorities
· Has high attention to detail and accuracy
· Identifies creative solutions to business problems
· Acts as a role model for Dyson Behaviours and the Dyson Spirit
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.