- Electronics, Motors and Power Systems
- United Kingdom
• Developing real time embedded software for our world leading Li-Ion battery packs and related product control systems.
• Working closely with our hardware team to bring new battery powered systems to life – this is a hands-on role with opportunity for plenty of lab work during development.
• Participating in code and design review activities.
• Documenting software requirements and implementation.
• Working with hardware, mechanical and other engineering disciplines to solve complex system level problems and find technical solutions.
• Generation of test specifications to ensure product reliability and robustness at key stages during code development.
• Degree in engineering or numerate discipline or equivalent industry experience.
• At least 2 years professional experience in a relevant industry.
• Experience in bare-metal low level microcontroller software development.
• Strong background in real time embedded C.
• A good understanding of basic hardware and its interface with software systems.
• Software configuration management (source control, continuous integration, etc).
• Ability to plan and estimate development tasks (ideally within an agile framework).
• Experience with unit testing and writing testable code.
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Free on-site parking
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discounts on Dyson machines