- £18,200 + bonus
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Roundhouse is no ordinary on-site café, it will provide a wonderful café to use throughout the week and a fully licensed bar that offers 360° views across our beautifully designed site.
Dyson's award winning campus currently has three cafes, a Sports Centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightening jets- one of which hangs from the ceiling of our Lightening café.
The Dyson catering team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees onsite receive high class service on a daily basis. The department is led by our Michelin trained head chef, who has put together an excellent menu for everyone to enjoy.
The Roundhouse will offer a selection of teas and coffees to compliment a bespoke menu in our café and a fully operational bar stocked with local products.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences
- Working in our café making and serving our selection of hot beverages and menu items.
- Ensuring you are working within all Food Safety Regulation, Bar Licensing Laws and Company due diligence
- Be knowledgeable on all food and beverages on our menus
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar & café inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Previous experience working as a bartender, Café Assistant or Waitress
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar and Café organised, stocked and clean
- 27 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Sports Centre
- Dyson machine discount
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme