- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
We are looking for an enthusiastic Food and Beverage Supervisor to provide an excellent guest drinking and dining experience in our newly designed Roundhouse. Good F&B Supervisors will be able to create an environment of great customer service exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
Dyson HQ is home to over 4,000 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award winning campus currently has three cafes, a Sports Centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightening jets- one of which hangs from the ceiling of our Lightening café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswold's and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
We are now expanding our catering offering to include an exciting and uniquely designed building fondly named The Roundhouse. This is no ordinary on-site café. The Roundhouse will provide a wonderful café to use throughout the week and a fully licensed bar that offers 360° views across our beautifully designed site.
The Dyson catering team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees onsite receive high class service on a daily basis. The department is led by our Michelin trained head chef, who has put together an excellent menu for everyone to enjoy.
The Roundhouse will offer a selection of teas and coffees to compliment a bespoke menu in our café and a fully operational bar stocked with local products.
Managing a team to operate our Bar & Café, and oversee the below duties:
- Ensuring all stock ordering is within agreed company procedures and guidelines
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and
serving snacks and drinks
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Working in our café making and serving our selection of hot beverages and menu items.
- Balancing daily takings
- Following all company procedures
- Ensuring you are working within all Food Safety Regulation, Bar Licensing Laws and Company due diligence
- Mix ingredients to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails
- Be knowledgeable on all food and beverages on our menus
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar & Café inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Working with your manager to design operating work rotas.
- Overseeing any special catering events.
- Resume and proven working experience in a similar
- Excellent knowledge of the Food & beverage
- Computer literacy
- Holder of a Person License is an advantage
- Positive attitude and excellent communication
- Ability to keep the bar and Café organized,
stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate in Food Safety
- Strong Team Supervisory
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.