- Digital, Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
A key project you’ll be involved with is the development and maintenance of our Java based ecommerce platform gaining exposure to technologies such as Hybris, AEM and microservices. You’ll be joining a highly collaborative environment and will therefore be expected to share your technical expertise as well as lend a hand to other areas of development such as front-end development and automation testing.
AccountabilitiesWe're looking for people who are always looking to make things more efficient – code, ways of working, tools – and who can collaborate with others in a productive and positive way. If you join us, you’ll be joining a team of people across development, quality, infrastructure and support. We’re agile - but not in a religious way. Our greenfield projects have fully embraced continuous integration and delivery – but there’s plenty still to do!
- Java development experience with exposure to Spring and Spring Boot.
- Experience developing web applications or working on web-based products.
- Knowledge and development of Cloud based systems using AWS or Docker-based container management systems.
- Previous experience of development using a database technology e.g. MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) experience.
- In addition, having exposure to Agile Scrum, Hybris, Docker, AWS, Gradle, Jenkins and the Atlassian toolset would be beneficial.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines