- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Retail Sales, Hair Stylists
- San Francisco - USA
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. We have huge growth plans for our Direct Retail portfolio which include Global Flagship, Local Flagship, and boutique stores where the Store Manager and their team will be responsible for creating a seamless and consistent Dyson Experience to capture the hearts and minds of our owners. We are looking for creativity, a free thinker, and someone who knows how to use their retail space to educate and excite people about technology and our machines.
We are seeking licensed beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as a Dyson Stylist. You will specialize in delivering an exciting and compelling experience primarily focused on our hair dryer – Supersonic. Stylists are responsible for delivering hands on demonstrations that include styling and relationship building with our customers, while achieving specified goals.
You will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a public or customer-facing role
- HS Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Must be licensed to style hair
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- High standards of personal appearance & professional behavior
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call(312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA m/f/v/d.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Dyson Bonus Program
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Clothing Allowance
- Equipment to Ownership Program
- Employee Equipment Purchase Program