- United Kingdom
• The attribute owner shall fulfil the role of safety manager for Dyson vehicle programmes.
• The attribute owner in his / her capacity of safety manager has the responsibility to ensure that the feature owners deliver the required achievement of functional safety and both the functional safety audit and assessment result in an acceptance or conditional acceptance before release to production.
• Develop & maintain project metrics to ensure progress towards functional safety achievement is on track and, where not, highlight areas of deficiency.
• Work closely with the functional safety experts within the quality team to ensure alignment in planning & execution between departments.
• Experienced practitioner in ISO262626 functional safety.
• Evidence of delivery on multiple projects.
• Experienced in project management to deliver an attribute across a complex vehicle programme.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in motivating others in a matrix type organisation to deliver results to ensure delivery of attribute.
• Experience acting as functional safety manager on an automotive project is preffered although not essential
•27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
•Pension scheme •Performance related bonus
•Life assurance • Free on-site parking
•Discounts on Dyson machines
•Private Medical and Dental