- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
Our aim is to strategically partner to shape our future business, to provide exceptional IT service delivery and continuity whilst driving continuous improvement to deliver transformational change across the company. We are a team that drives operational excellence within IT to achieve exceptional results.
Business Application Services (BAS) Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end-to-end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience and Retail, Engineering Operations, (Product development, Supply Chain and Manufacturing) and Enterprise (Finance, Legal, Compliance, HR).
About the roleThe Global Application Support Manager will work closely with Global Directors, Heads of Practice, Functional Leads, Strategic Partners and 3rd Party Vendors across the organization to design, deliver and maintain world class production operations capability for Dyson. In this role you will work seamlessly with equivalent counterparts and support teams in markets and other geographical regions to deliver around the clock 24/7 support capability. Your responsibilities will include:
- Aligning local markets and regional stakeholders to global vision for application support & operations
- Implementing a global production incident recovery processes with strategic partners and 3rd party vendors
- Implementing a global problem & service management processes with strategic partners and 3rd party vendors
- Implementing a global support practice knowledge management system for Dyson retained IP
- Implementing effective governance for E2E IT service monitoring/alerting
- Managing local stakeholders on production performance
- Collating regional requirements for IT service budget/investment planning
- Reporting production status and service performance trends
- Working with strategic partners to implement effective service automation and self-heal technology
- Providing Dyson capability and insight for discovery and maintenance on local and global services
- Managing the resolution and stakeholder communications on production problems and incidents
- Managing the seamless handover/takeover activities for global 24/7 support capability
- Holding development teams, strategic partners and 3rd parties to account for the resolution of production incidents in line with operational SLAs
- Managing strategic partner and 3rd party performance reviews on process KPIs and committed SLAs
- Lead and line manage a team of application support professionals
- Publish routine Director level MI reports on production application status, performance and trends
- Fostering strong working relationships with market and regional IT Directors – while maintaining global support practice accountability
- Provisioning subject matter expertise on technology and business processes as necessary to team members and strategic partners
- Facilitate IT Service reviews with regional and market stakeholders
About youEssential:You will need to be customer focused, organised and confident, to have a sense of urgency and remain calm under pressure. You will need to deliver results using your own initiative and it is essential that you possess the following skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic advocate of business change and innovation.
- Experience of IT Support and Service Operations, in large and complex IT environments and organizational eco-systems
- Ability to influence others and communicate with impact at senior levels across the organization
- Ability to lead the resolution of service related risks through a range of internal and external resources
- Ability to structure and implement organisational processes, procedures and knowledge retention
- Ability to produce meaningful Senior level reports on status, trends and performance
- Knowledge of ITIL service transition and service operations and analysis processes
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Agile/SCRUM/SAFE/DSDM)
- Experience of Digital applications (Web, E-Commerce, Point of Sale, Identity Management & Content Management)
- Experience of CRM applications (Registration, Data Handling, Customer Support, Regulation, Security, Marketing)
- Experience of ERP applications (SAP/S4 Hana, Finance, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Experience of HCM applications (Workday)
- Experience of Service Now, Advanced Excel, Visio, Sharepoint, Teams, Confluence, Jira.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.