- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Global Director of Data Marketing & Analytics will provide a holistic and best in class approach to planning, shaping and guiding Dyson on understanding Data Marketing & Analytics. Reporting into the Vice President of Global Experience, this role is an integral position to the commercial leadership team and a truly exciting opportunity to bring your unique blend of Marketing, Analytics, Information Management and Leadership experience to bear in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
This critical leadership role is for a senior and visible leader in a fast moving, dynamic organisation. Ideally someone who is currently operating for a PurePlay, Retail or Consumer Electronics global company, or a leading global marketing agency, who has evidenced they can build and grow successful data marketing and analytics teams and deliver true end-to-end global digital marketing transformations that produce strong ROI.
- Own, define and execute the Global Marketing Data strategy to enable our Acquisition and Retention requirements; Owner Analytics (e.g. Owner / Market / Value / Product Segmentations).
- Define and embed key global Marketing Data Science principles e.g. (Channel and Activation Effectiveness – Targeting / Modelling and Measurement).
- Build a robust global data marketing framework for Dyson’s Owner Research and Owner Voices (Qualitative and Quantitative Customer Data).
- Partner w/ Global Media Director, Direct & Digital Director and Retail Director, as well as the Regional Directors and the VP Global Experience to ensure the business planning process and commercial strategy is anchored in deep Owner (Customer) insights.
- Ensure Owners are at the heart of our digital transformation journey and offering; enabling exceptional experience for our shoppers and owners. To ensure that we effectively and responsibly use our Owner data to drive more targeted and effective communications solutions.
- Lead, inspire and grow the Group Marketing Analytics & Insight team within the Dyson Group; providing thought leadership, insight and constructive challenge to the team ensuring that outcomes are both pragmatically doable, internationally scalable and commercially valuable.
- Foster and build partnerships with other Dyson analytics functions and IT teams to deliver efficient, cohesive solutions to business challenges; driving community, collaboration and sharing in a democratised data culture.
- Work alongside the Head of Data Governance and Quality, to ensure the use of data is compliant and that key data governance principles are embedded in the Commercial organisation, globally.
- You will have a demonstrable track record defining and implementing global marketing data strategies in multi-channel, digital and customer centric global organisations.
- You will possess deep rooted knowledge in Data Science, Analytics, and Data Programme delivery, preferably in marketing / media, or retail environments and have a record that shows end to end programme delivery.
- You will need exceptional stakeholder management skills and have previous experience of leading organisations at an enterprise level.
- You will have excellent analytical abilities and be familiar with the latest data marketing & analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Sprinklr and Tableau)
- You will be a true thought leader in your industry and have your finger firm on the pulse, possessing market leading knowledge of data driven marketing techniques, methods and technologies across channel and media.
- You will have a flair for leadership and have a track record of successfully developing and leading multi skilled marketing and data analytics teams with varied abilities and skill sets
- Bachelor’s or Mcs degree in an analytical area such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- MBA, PhD or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of programming languages highly valuable, including Python and R
- Statistical modelling techniques
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.