- SGD Competitive Salary
- Singapore - Singapore
The Planning and Analysis team is an integral part of Dyson’s finance community. We deliver comprehensive analysis of performance (financial and commercial) across the group, partnering with global markets and functions to provide direct support to the Dyson Executive team.
FP&A has responsibility for reporting the drivers of the Group’s management results, both at month end and in the budget and forecasts, as well as monitoring the outstanding level of risk and opportunity in the group’s forecasts on an ongoing basis. We also have an ambitious agenda to improve our performance management processes and systems, using BI to revolutionise the way we deliver our reporting.
Due to the relocation of our corporate HQ to Singapore, we are looking to place a bright, commercially astute and financially skilled manager in Singapore to provide direct support to our CFO and Global Sales President. The role will be the local point of contact for all ad hoc requests, reporting and analysis for both Execs, as well as playing a role in the regional finance community.
As Global FP&A Manager, you are responsible for analysing and reporting the group’s results and plans.
Being the on point contact for Group CFO and Global President for financial queries and ad hoc analysis
Acting as liaison between Group FP&A and local finance teams
Providing analysis on the monthly market results in a consistently timely manner and with high levels of integrity, including demonstrable understanding of commercial drivers, to include:
Review of volume commentaries and provision of summary of volume performance
Collation and analysis of regional sales forecasts
Review of commentaries and scorecards and identification of key issues for discussion with markets / group
Collation of profit updates pre month end and associated commentary
Preparation of APAC inputs for monthly Performance reviews
Analysis of the budget, strategic priorities and trends and monitoring against these throughout the year
Support Extended planning process for the APAC region, coordinating modelling and inputs
Support APAC market teams with questions around group performance and guidance
Support Senior FP&A Manager with ad hoc analysis and reporting
Support BI agenda in the APAC region for development of tools and processes
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified accountant (minimum three years PQE)
- Significant FP&A experience and analytical skills
- Commercial experience to identify trends and business impacts
- Strong working knowledge of Excel / Onestream – Tableau experience preferred
- Ability to interact confidently and credibly with very senior stakeholders
- High levels of integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Commercial acumen to be able to interpret information
- Strong analytical mind-set and ability to process large volumes of information
- Able to work cross functionally and build relationships with different markets worldwide
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- An aptitude and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies and benefit the business
- Flexibility to respond to ad hoc requests and different challenges
- Drive and resilience to work through peak periods of demand