- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Global Cyber Security department works effectively to keep our secrets secret and secure our crown jewels using advanced technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We use pragmatic approach to transform cyber security to enhance our business resilience to better manage potential cyber disruption. We invest new cyber security capabilities (technology, process, people) and leverage our strong cyber security ecosystems to tackle future threats.
The Information Security Compliance, Product & Manufacturing Security, Enterprise Security and Cyber Defence are the beating heart of Dyson’s Cyber Fusion Centre capabilities. They ensure the successful delivery of exciting new projects, existing toolsets remain effective & compliance, balancing of red & blue team capabilities, and Cyber Security incidents are managed timely and efficiently.
The major focus of this role is to build and manage our global Cyber Defence Operations function, and ensuring 24x7 security monitoring and incident response services are consistently running across Dyson global network. Your cyber defence operations services will be world class and will protect our most important assets – our customers and our intellectual property - whilst ensuring that our network, infrastructure systems, applications, information are securely monitored and protected. Your aim will be frictionless security, enabling the business to achieve their output and uptime goals through cyber resilience services and a strong cyber security culture, whilst delighting the people who use our products.
Alongside the above, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Providing leadership and being responsible for the development, implementation, communication, maintenance and governance of the cyber security strategy, technical architecture and roadmaps for Cyber Defence Operations services.
- Working as part of the Cyber Security leadership team, you will become the trusted adviser of Cyber Security expertise in your areas, pro-actively providing security leadership and guidance to business divisions, projects and 3rd parties.
- Developing, embedding and managing a world-class Cyber Defence Operations function, ensuring our Enterprise IT, Dyson business units, and our people operate within a well-defined and understood cyber security risk appetite, including regular monitoring, reporting and escalation of security events and potential risks.
- Responsible and accountable for gloal Cyber Defence Operations services, ensure fit for purpose security services are designed and implemented for detecting, responding to and managing security incidents to protect Dyson’s assets and reputation.
· Cultivate core relationships between internal stakeholders and external partners and other third-party entities that support Dyson to effectively handling reported security incidents.
· Working under our Global Director – Enterprise Security & Cyber Defence to contribute effectively to our Cyber Security Governance Framework.
· Ensure security detection, protection, response, and recovery procedures/playbooks are up-to-date, maintained and followed.
· Ensure proper integration and handover of new security services within the monitoring and detection capability of the Cyber Defence Operations.
· Develop and maintain Cyber Defence Operations related policies, procedures and processes to ensure all necessary information and security data is continuously being collected, correlated and analysed to detect potential external and internal threats to the organization.
· Develop metrics needed to communicate risk levels to the organization and articulate the value derived from the Cyber Defence Operations provided to the company.
· Manage a multi-Tier Cyber Defence Operations team including training, shift schedules performance reviews and attendance.
· Ensure continuous services improvement, set-out key security performance indicators that ensures proper service delivery and service improvements.
We seek applications from individuals with an exceptional track-record of building and running global Cyber Defence Operations, encompassing a range of responsibilities including manage all day to day activities within the Cyber Defence Operations to Ensure effective operation of intrusion detection and incident response.
Alongside this, you'll bring the following:
- A highly self-motivated individual with positive mindset & can-do attitude, and a strong believer of “Security as an enabler” to support business growth.
- Expert knowledge and hand-on implementation experience specific to Network & Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Cloud & Mobility Security (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CDN), Data/Database Security, etc.
- Strong understanding of IT Security Controls (FW/IPS/IDS/DDOS, NGAV/EDR/MDR, Identifty Access Management, User Behaviour Analytics, Data Loss Prevention, SIEM, Incident Response, etc.).
- Practical knowledge of industry standard frameworks (ISO 2700x, NIST, ITIL, etc.), best practices (CIS, SANs, OWASP, CSA) and regulations (PCI DSS, GDPR, China CSL etc).
- Expert knowledge of security tools, techniques and best practice within enterprise environments
- Expert knowledge of current industry security threats, challenges and mitigation techniques
- implementing SOC services in large organization.
- Demonstrable experience of developing strong partnerships across senior management teams within complex businesses, you'll possess the strength of character and conviction to make tough decisions when required.
- Ability to evaluate & articulate risks, develop consensus, raise awareness and provide thoughtfully considered security solutions to various key business stakeholders.
- Ability to translate and distil complex technical information across all levels of the organisation as required for the audience.
- effectively develops and manages all defined communication channels and relationship management with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Ability to lead and manage a specialist based, high performing and multicultural team.
- Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, commitment oriented.