- Field Sales
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This role will lead the charge globally to fully exploit the opportunity for Dyson in the hospitality and office verticals, supporting global markets in creating and delivering their strategies as well as leading on international partnerships. The role will enable us to scale and grow our consumer technology business through identifying new opportunities, the best sales strategy and driving global sales teams.
AccountabilitiesTo enable the scaling of consumer technology sales with a particular focus on the hospitality and office sectors.
- Build on the existing sales approach into hotels, expanding multi-product sales.
- Spearhead the global co-ordination of sales teams to realise the potential for purification and lighting in the office sector.
- Lead a global team to hit stretching sales targets
- Assess and develop new routes to market
- Build a compelling sales story in partnership with commercial and support in training market teams
- Develop network of customers and gather insights to improve future product and usability
- Work alongside specification team to influence future projects.
- You'll be an experienced manager within a dynamic organisation, ideally in both a consumer marketing environment and a B2B marketing environment.
- Experience of influencing sales personnel with a strong commercial outlook and outstanding negotiating skills
- Experience of Sales, Marketing and Trade Marketing within a B2B environment
- Ability to think commercially as well as creatively.
- Experience of working across differing global markets.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines