- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Lead a global portfolio planning team to support the work activities in APAC, EMEA and US / Canada. Team members are based in different countries.
- Engage key stakeholders regularly to review their growth plans and space requirements.
- Develop a 5-year rolling plan capturing stakeholder growth plans and space requirements.
- Work with landlords and service providers on space leases for solutions to meet stakeholders’ requests. There is a need to engage the Authorities at times.
- Negotiate with landlords and service providers for the best possible lease deals for Dyson. Leverage support from Indirect Procurement where necessary.
- Ensure Dyson’s supporting functions are actively involved in the space searches, decision-making and lease administration, like Legal, IT, Estates, HR, Finance, Indirect Procurement, etc.
- Develop space options and provide solutions to meet stakeholders’ requirements.
- Lead regular reviews with the Senior Executives for timely decision-making and updates.
- Work closely with Estates functions and Finance on cost budgeting and variance tracking for OPEX and CAPEX.
- Develop and track key Return on Investment KPI’s with Finance and Stakeholders.
- Develop work processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective collaborations and decision-making.
- Lead continuous improvements on work processes, stakeholders’ engagement and Estates functions collaboration.
- Train and groom team members to achieve higher work competency, and for succession planning.
- Be an active member of the Global Estates Leadership team. Expected to play an active role to support the leadership’s objectives and agenda.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Estates Management or Engineering or equivalent from a reputable University.
- At least 15 years of working experience in estates management regionally.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the capacity of a senior management job role.
- Work experiences in Project Management or/and in high-tech environment is an advantage.
- Professional certification or post-graduate qualification in Estates or/and Accounting Management is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of financial figures and KPI’s relating to Real Estates Management.
- Global Function therefore must be willing to travel overseas for work assignments.
- Excellent in management and communication skills.
- Strong team player and great people skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people, especially in the senior management level.
- Diligent, committed and open to new ideas.
- Strong planning and organizing capability.
- Highly proficient in strategic thinking and analytical skills.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.