- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
But the transformation of Dyson is far from over. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future, and will see more new product categories emerge – four by 2020 alone. Dyson’s place in the connected world sits at the heart of our strategy – our future is increasingly cantered on digital technologies that are intelligent and connected. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our manufacturing and procurement team.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities.
About the roleThe Global Logistics team and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex Supply Chain operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements
Reporting to the Global Head of Planning, the IBP lead owns the IBP process and leads the Global IBP maturity journey. This person is accountable for the monthly drumbeat and preparations of all key meetings; Product Review Meetings, Demand Review Meetings, Supply Review Meeting, Integrated Reconciliation and Executive Business Review. This includes the preparation before the meetings and drive execution of key decisions after the meetings. Key aspect of the role is working closely with the different departments within Dyson.
- Process and content owner of the IBP process and meetings
- Leading the reconciliation process across markets and categories to support the regional and executive business review
- Improving the maturity level of the IBP process in markets, regions and categories by working closely with all functions to develop better processes and content.
- Accountable for designing the global monthly drumbeat and yearly IBP calendar
- Driving capability within the organization.
- Degree qualified with at least 10 years’ experience in IBP/S&OP processes is essential.
- Proven S&OP/IBP deployment experience in fast moving consumer goods or electronics manufacturer.
- Ability to communicate and engage Senior Leadership across the organization
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Awareness of global markets and complex supply chain planning processes.
- Understanding and working knowledge of financial planning process is ideal.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.