- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This is a pivotal role as we scale not only our capability but our geographical presence. We need to focus not only on better channel planning, the role of our brand media investments but also create a metrics that matters framework that helps establish the return of our channel, creative & content investments and look at how we delight our owners.
We have defined a very clear media journey over the next 3 years with key deliverable's that this role will support on. The role is responsible for ensuring that our brand channels are properly planned, integrated, measured, forecast and governed. It is responsible for working hand in hand with the global media agency of record to achieve this.
This role is key to support the Global Head of Media Operations to ensure that we are assessing carefully the investment decisions being made, how they are forecasted and governed, the tech stack to achieve the right decisions and building the metrics that matters framework to ensure we deliver on our business strategy.
- Key to this role is being the key interface between the Dyson categories and the media agency:
- Support in development of new ways of working and refinement
- Ensure governance and implementation of WoW
- Be engaged and accountable at every stage of the process
- Ensure quality of strategic and planning media product from group to markets is of the highest quality
- Govern and manage the “metrics that matter” framework & database and deploy to global markets.
- Support on development of the playbook of “best practice” for global media teams and markets including the media beliefs.
- Work with global media partner to define best practice for brand metrics and results testing and validation, including ongoing value delivery and audit of performance.
- Ensure attribution model is data driven and applicable to all channels.
- Support on monthly, quarterly PBI governance process, working with finance & media agencies.
- Management and process of approval of costs within approval level, PO process, compliance & cost centre budget management.
- Work with commercial, markets and programme management teams on media planning process and governance, reporting and improvements. Inputting into Project progress, RAG and next steps.
- You will have demonstrable experience either in a similar role or from an agency background.
- You will be a strong hand’s on team player, be able to lead agency teams, drive & improve agency performance.
- You will need to demonstrate a blend of strategy and planning experience and knowledge of all channels both traditional & digital media.
- You will have significant global integrated media planning & reporting experience.
- You will possess an ability to devise global strategic media plans & deliver tangible results.
- You will have a creative side to you and enjoy designing and writing media tool kits for global teams & local markets.
- You will be hungry, resilient and able to work in ambiguity.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports Centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines