- Retail (Head Office)
- Singapore - Singapore
As the Global New Product Implementation Manager you are responsible for owning and shaping the implementation process of NPD (New Product Development) across Dyson’s global direct retail estate in addition to managing the ongoing refurbishment and updating of Dyson Demos.
As part of the induction and training this role will initially be based at our Technology Centre in Malmesbury, UK for 2-4 months.
In this role you will take ownership of the implementation timeline for both NPD and store updates; including being involved at the earliest stages of concept creation to input on budgets, production, health & safety, prototyping and timeline management through to market liaisons, roll out, installation, snagging / problem resolution.
The Global NPD & Update Manager will be the glue between Dyson’s Group Implementation function, market retail teams and the internal stakeholder matrix including design, development, production, retail marketing and commercial categories. As such, strong project management skills and an ability to work with team members across a broad range of regions and experience levels is critical.
Overall you will be responsible for the flawless execution of NPD and update concepts, on budget and on time; creating a continual feedback loop for improvement and cost saving.
- Previous experience coordinating the rollout of global retail launches and/or store refurbishments
- Project Management experience and an ability to run multiple projects concurrently whilst mitigating risk to delivery and cost
- Expert Stakeholder Management across levels of seniority and territory
- Strong reporting capability focusing on cost, risk, progress with an eye for detail
- External Vendor Management
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities with a proactive, solutions orientated mindset