- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Global Planning Lead, the Global Spare & Accessories Planning Manager will oversee the end to end supply chain planning (both demand and supply planning) for spare and accessories to optimise the supply chain in regards to forecast accuracy, customer service and inventory across the Dyson operations network. This role will work closely with Dyson manufacturing, Markets and operations functions globally.
- Support the deployment of an end to end supply chain process for spare and accessories.
- Manage end to end supply chain planning across categories, to align with market demands.
- Work with the Manufacturing Planning team to implement a spare and accessories planning strategy for the organization and improve mechanisms needed to create staffing and inventory build plans to handle the demand.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of demand/supply plans in terms of accuracy, timeliness, coordination and communication, accomplished through facilitation and alignment with the Global S&OP process; this includes in leading Global S&A IBP (Integrated Business Planning) processes and facilitation of meetings.
- Measuring and highlighting improvements in optimizing S&A Performance to include inventory location optimization.
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 8 years’ experience in a supply chain planning function.
- Background in handling Spare Part Planning and Supply Planning for high end consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Ability to communicate and engage Senior Leadership across the organization.
- Awareness of global markets and complex supply chain processes.